RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
At Bikeology, our aim is to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied with our goods and services. To help achieve this, please see our returns and refunds policy below:
Terms & Conditions
- Goods must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Goods must be accompanied by the original receipt/invoice.
- Goods must be in their original manufacturers’ packaging.
- Goods must not be used or damaged in any way. Bikeology reserves the right to refuse a return & refund request if the item appears damaged.
- Postage costs of returns are not covered.
- Exchanges may sometimes incur postage charges depending on the individual circumstances.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us.
- Please note in circumstances where you wish to return a bike (which was not a special custom order), our policy is to charge a restocking fee of 15%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Where a refund is due, we can facilitate this by 1 of the following methods:
- Refund the credit card you used to pay for the goods originally
- Refund your bank account by bank transfer upon receipt of your bank details.
- By Shop Credit
- Refunds will not be issued by cash or cheque
- If you are unhappy with the products or services you have received from us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we welcome and appreciate feedback from our customers in order to improve our services at all times.
- Please Note: * We are unfortunately not in a position to operate our Returns & Refund Policy on any sale, special offer, clearance or reduced price items and these cannot be returned or refunded once purchased.
All goods sold by us are covered by a 12-month warranty from the date of purchase. This covers manufacturing defects, but does not cover damage sustained by crashing, abuse, or general wear and tear. If you think your goods are faulty please contact us prior to returning them.
Frames have different warranty policies - for different types of frames please call us or check the manufacturer's website, where applicable.
If an item has a defect, which does not appear within the first 30 days, please contact us prior to returning the goods back to us. We do reserve the right to refuse a return request if the item appears damaged due to misuse.
If you are returning Faulty Goods, please return them in a clean condition as we are unable to accept any soiled goods.
Goods Wrongly Delivered, or Damaged in Transit
If we send the wrong goods by mistake, or the goods arrive damaged, we will of course refund you the cost of posting the goods back to us (Ireland and UK), however, please contact us immediately to discuss the issue. Please note, in these circumstances:
- Goods must be returned within 7 days.
- Goods must be in their original packaging.
- Goods must not be used.
All goods should be returned to:
Monread Commercial & Leisure Centre