A compact and powerful front light with lasting brightness that makes it easy to see the street, path or trail and features a dedicated Daytime Running Light mode that can be seen from 2 km away, even during daylight hours. A compact and powerful front ligh
- Ion Comp R provides a powerful beam that illuminates the street, path or trail Ion Comp R provides a powerful beam that illuminates the street, path, or trail
- A warm, wide 700-lumen beam allows for confident night riding with a great depth of field A warm, wide 700-lumen beam allows for confident night riding with a great depth of field
- DRL-specific focus, flash and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility DRL-specific focus, flash, and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility
- Long-lasting brightness exceeds FL1 industry standards and outlasts the competition Long-lasting brightness exceeds FL1 industry standards and outlasts the competition
- Runtimes: 700 LM ? 1.5 hrs, 500 LM ? 3 hrs, 300 LM ? 6 hrs, 300 LM day flash ? 19 hrs, 200 LM night flash ? 9 hrs Runtimes: 700LM?1.5hrs, 500LM?3hrs, 300LM?6hrs, 300LM day flash?19hrs, 200LM nigh
- Blendr-compatible for integrated mounting on compatible Blendr stems, helmets and helmet mounts Blendr-compatible for integrated mounting on compatible Blend
- Quick Connect+ offers secure installation with a flexible mount that's compatible with all bars from 22.2 to 35 mm Quick Connect+ offers secure
- Includes Ion Comp R light, Adjustable Quick Connect+ Mount and micro USB charging cable Includes Ion Comp R light, Adjustable Quick Connect+ Mou
A double-click on switch helps eliminate the possibility of accidental operation and battery depletion while in transport.
Lumens that last
Ion Comp R provides consistent brightness throughout its runtime to provide meaningful power that lasts. It literally outshines the competition.
Daytime Running Lights
Bontrager daytime running lights are compact and powerful and feature an interruptive flash pattern that's daytime visible from up to 2 km away.
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are created equal. A true DRL is designed with specific focus, flash and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day. Without these three things, you just have a light.
Quick Connect+ Mount
The all-new mounting strap is soft and flexible, which makes for quick and easy installation and removal, and secure, no-slip attachment to your bars. Compatible with 22.2 mm ? 35 mm diameter handlebars.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.